Is an odourless liquid, with a sweet taste that absorbs water. It is labeled an organic compound due to its carbon attributes and non-irritating nature. It is commonly used in oral and some pharmaceutical preparations, hence, we use it in Cuteeth.
Toothpaste containing sodium bicarbonate has in several studies been shown to have a better whitening and plaque removal effect than toothpastes without it. Cuteeth is the only whitening kit on the market which uses sodium bicarbonate in its serum.
Another odourless, sweet-tasting liquid. It is widely used as sweetener in the food industry. Cuteeth uses it to form a better structure in our whitening serum.
Or simply put, purified water has had all of its mineral ions removed such as sodium, calcium, iron and copper. This type of water is often recommended for dental health.
Or mint is generally known to improve oral hygiene and dental health. Usually, mint is linked with fresh breath, but it offers other benefits such as healthy gums and teeth. Also, mint contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that maintain oral hygiene.
The risks of traditional whitening methods...
- Sensitivity (teeth loose their protective layers due to chemicals used for whitening)
- Demineralisation (teeth loose essential minerals from their structure. This can occur to the layers of enamel and dentin)
- Internal Damage (teeth loose important components from their inner structure)
- Tissue Damage (Cause by direct contact with harsh chemicals and the soft tissues in your mouth. Familiar to chemical burns)
- UV Light (UV light can cause various toxicities, and heat damage injuries caused by UV light radiation)
Why choose Cuteeth?
We have combined the effects of these ingredients to:
- whiten and brighten teeth,
- strengthen your enamel,
- and protect against sensitivity.
1. How to use Cuteeth?
- Rinse mouth with water
- Twist the bottom of the serum pen
- Apply the gel directly to the tooth surface
- Connect light to you apple/android phone using USB provided
- Put in your mouthpiece, connect and wait 16 minutes until the light turns off
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Rinse the mouthpiece.
We recommend brushing before you whiten. You can whiten for as long as 30 minutes per session, two times per day for faster results. You may need to twist the serum pen 20-30 times for the first use in order for the serum to come out. Store the serum pens in the fridge to help them maintain their strength.